UIC Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering, 1020 Sciences and Engineering Offices (SEO), 851 South Morgan St.(M/C 154) Chicago, IL 60607.
Office: 1034 SEO
Ph.D. Electrical and Computer Engineering
University of Illinois at Chicago, 2006
M.Sc Communication Engineering
University of Jordan, 1999
B.Sc. Electrical and Computer Engineering
Philadelphia University, 1997
Member, The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, since 1993
TPC, Computer and Communications Network Security Symposium, ICC.
TPC, IEEE Communication and Information Security.
TPC, Network Security Systems, Globecom.
IDEAL Scholar, “Institute for the Development of Excellence in Assessment Leadership”, 2008 Leadership”, 2008.
Founder and Director for ITCC, ” UIC Industry Training and Collaboration Center”, 2009.
- Abusalah L., Khokhar A., “TARP: Trust Aware Routing Protocol”, ACM International Wireless Communication and Mobile Computing Proceedings, Vancouver, August 2006.
- Abusalah L., Khokhar A. & Guizani M., “The Hardware Configuration in Dynamic Source, Ad-Hoc Routing Protocols”. OPNETWORK06 Proceedings, Washington, Sept 2006.
- Abusalah, L., “Enhancing Trust Aware Routing in Multi Hop Wireless Ad Hoc Networks”, Speaker at the Electrical Engineering Department at MIT, Boston, July 2006.
- Abusalah L., Khokhar A. & Guizani M., “Quality of Trust in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks”, IEEE Globecom06, California, November, 2006.
- Abusalah L, “What is the scoop on TV”, Speaker at the Computer Science Department at RMC, Chicago, IL May 2005.
- Abusalah L., Khokhar A., “TARP performance in a Mobile”. IEEE Globecom07, Washington, November 2007.
- Abusalah L., Khokhar A. & Guizani M., Enhancing Quality of Trust in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks, submitted to, theInternational Conference in Communication (ICC), Scotland, June, 2008.
- Abusalah L., Khokhar A., “Enhancing QoS in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks”, submitted to, IEEE PERCOM, San Francisco, 2008.
- Abusalah L., “Phoneme Categorization in Speech Processing”, Master Thesis, University of Jordan, 1999.
- Abusalah L., “Enhancing Trust aware routing in Multi hop Wireless Networks”, PhD Thesis, University of Illinois at Chicago, 2006.
- Abusalah L., Khokhar A. & Guizani M., “Trust Aware Routing in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks”, OPNETWORK2006 Proceeding, Washington D.C., Sept 2006.
- Abusalah L., Khokhar A. & Guizani M., “Security and Trust in Mobile Ad hoc Network”, IEEE Survey and Tutorials proceedings, Jan, 2008.
- Abusalah L., Khokhar A., “Trust in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks”, submitted to, International Journal in Network security, IJNS, 2007.
- Abusalah L, Khokhar A., Guizani M., “FL Membership Rule-Matrix for enhancing Trust in Mobile Adhoc Networks”. Submitted to, IEEE Trans for Wireless communication Proceedings, 2007.
- Abusalah L, Khokhar A., Guizani M., “TARP Mobility and Security”. Submitted to, Wireless Communications Mobile Computing, Wiley, 2007.
Technical Magazine Articles/Reports
- Abusalah L., Mahmoud Abu Shammeh, “Simulation of Digital Data Transmission through Linear Channels”, ECE- Philadelphia University, 1997.
- Abusalah L., “Shortcoming in existing ad hoc routing protocols”, Multimedia Communications Systems, Spring 2002.
- Abusalah L., “Challenges in designing a Wireless Local Area Network”, Telecommunication Lab, 2004.