Founder, Prairie Prototypes, LLC
Northwestern University, 1973
Northwestern University, 1969
B.Sc. Engineering Physics
Technical University, Graz, Austria, 1968
- Fellow, Institute of Physics, Bristol, UK
- Member of the American Physical Society
- Member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering (JMM).
- Member of the International Steering Committee of the International Vacuum Nanoelectronics Conference (IVNC)
- Conference Chair, IVNC2007, Chicago, IL
- Editor, Topical session: Vacuum nanoelectronics, JVST B, March/April Issue, 2008
Dr. Busta is interested in all aspects of MEMS/NEMS, sensors and actuators, nanofabrication, vacuum microelectronics, display technology, and programmed micro/nano assembly.