CSGSA has four elected offices of President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer. In addition, their is one office of Webmaster, who is the voluntary officer directly nominated for the job.
2. Vice President
- Oversee the activities of CSGSA and provide direction, motivation, and impetus.
- Generally look out for the good of the graduate students in the department.
- Assist the President in coordinating activities.
- Serves as President during the absence or disability of the President.
- Serves as representative to Graduate Student Council (GSC). He/she has to attend all the meetings of GSC.
- Organize and take minutes for CSGSA meeting.
- Maintain official documents of the organization.
- Prepare annual budget, handle finances and reimbursements for special events.
- Has final responsibility, along with the President, for the distribution of all CSSA funds.
- Build and Maintain CSGSA website.
- Maintain an electronic mailing list and an electronic directory of members of the CSGSA.
CSGSA has three committees,
1) Academic Affairs Committee
2) Social Events and Student/Faculty Interactions Committee
3) Women in CS ( WiCS) Committee
The purpose of these committees is to provide a wider and very flexible platform for students to work together on various academic and social issues concerning graduate students. Few important points regarding the committees are:
- The participation in the committees are voluntary by the students. The participation can be of various degrees from sharing ideas to executing various activities/events of the committees.
- All the officials are default members of each committee.
- Each committee elects their own Team Coordinater by first month of the fall semester.